Friday 3 June 2016

We survive in Paris!

Nothing can stop us!!!!!!!!!

Our tour guide, Anthony, asked us to pray for our safety. Thank you LORD! and...I ran out of money for shopping...tee hee!

17th November 2015 - 18th November 2015
 

We start our five hours journey from Belgium to Paris. Half hour before we reach Paris capital city, we have to go through security check which basically the police will ask for our passports. This police man give me weird look when he opened my passport...Maybe it is because that I'm wearing make up and weird colour ombre hair?? So, I have to smile like I smile in my passport's photo. Damn! hahahaha...


Thats my parents-in-law. Hi mommy!


We managed to stop by at the roadside just to take photo of this beautiful Arc de Triompe...


After that, we arrived at our destination and of course, EAT FIRST! Again...less salt food...non spicy food...halal food....no beef...urghhh.... (we are multi racial and multi religion group)


Taadaaaaaaaa!!!!!! After lunch, we went straight away to Eiffel Tower. Its empty! Normally it is crowded but maybe because of the bombing attack, people afraid to go here... 


Me. Trying to be funny. Because I remember a meme from 9gag where this guy asking for his pic to be edited. It turns out funny and worse!


We only have 10 minutes to stop by...after that Anthony asked us to get into the bus...and I manage to snap this photo when our bus driver passed through the Eiffel Tower...

The Lourve. Entrance to the shopping mall. Need to go through security check.


That's the shopping mall...classy sassy... We spend the whole day at shopping mall. By the way, Anthony told us that we have tickets to visit the Eiffel Tower at Level 2 but can't assure us that we can go visit Eiffel Tower in the next day... So sad...

*** NEXT DAY ***


Next!! National Assembly in Paris... just to take picture of it...


One of the famous Dome Church in Paris...


Paris Canal


Boat ride! YAY!



Selfie before boat ride. Duh...I don't have to wear snow cap anymore...because I can get along with the cold wind muahahaha....


Inside the boat...


View from inside the boat... =( so sad...we cant go...it was closed to public...


The famous LOVE BRIDGE... Kiss under the bridge and you will have everlasting love life...heheheh I forgot which bridge...there are too many...


Notre Dame de Paris~ I wish I can go visit there but it wasn't in our itinerary...ONE DAY HUNCHBACKKKKK!!!! I will come back~~


After the boat ride, shopping again! Here's my photo with storm-trooper!


In the middle of the road...


The mall...


My fav! Macaroons!


The supermarket...


To summarize the day, we went to have dinner at Chinese Street... I didnt take photo of the restaurant... Food? Same. 

After this photo, I am so tired and I didn't take any photos...but what I remember, we went back to the hotel and sleep...Perhaps it was the jet-lag... 

The next morning, 19th November 2015 is our flight to go back home departing from Paris' airport... few months after that, Belgium airport was attacked... wheww...


Here's photo of me at the Arc de Triomphe...

- End of my Europe Tour -







No comments:

Post a Comment